Investing Using Super
A SMSF is a specialised superannuation fund that can be established for up to four people for the sole purpose of providing retirement benefits to its members. In other words, it’s your own super fund.
Some advantages in running your own superannuation fund are:
- You can potentially have greater investment freedom
- You can actively participate in the management of the fund
- Often more flexible retirement planning and estate planning options available.
We can help you set up your own Self Managed Super Fund. A Financial Planner, from Bellevue Capital will sit down with you and asses various strategies, recommendations and possible investment opportunities, depending on your circumstances.
Self Managed Super Funds are becoming popular as investors seek to take control of their Superannuation and retirement. As advisers we can advise on a range of topics like:
- Starting a SMSF
- Reviewing your Investments
- Starting or commuting a pension
- Advice on centrelink and your SMSF
- Borrowing to invest within your SMSF